Holistic Words Nominated the ‘Versatile Blogger’ Award
Thank you so so so much, http://thenomadicangel.wordpress.com/, for the blog award nomination!
I began my blog journey only a few months ago, adding a few articles a month, but now it is more like a full-time job! I love the fact I can share my thoughts, feelings, philosophy, with the outside world like never before and the feedback and support is just amazing.
I have personally grown this month, through effort and dedication to my writing, and I have been rewarded greatly. My readership has exploded this month, and for that I am truly grateful.
There are some awesome bloggers out there and I would like to thank you ALL for sharing your knowledge and personal insights. Receiving awards from your fellow bloggers gives you a real boost, to know that someone feels you worthy of recognition and sharing the love.
So, now I have accepted this award, I have to follow the rules!
1. Nominate 15 other Bloggers.
2. Include the Award (image) in the post.
3. Thank the person who nominated you and link them into the Post.
4. Share 7 random things about yourself.
5. Include the rules in the post.
6. Inform every Blogger that you’ve nominated by posting on their blog.
So, My Random 7……………….
* I am 5ft 3inches, on a good day. When I was younger I wanted to have my legs surgically lengthened!
* At home I drink, on average, 20 cups of tea (well the English do have a tendency to overdo the “taking of tea” thing). But I only drink coffee at work, as for some reason tea just tastes wrong at work.
* I used to go on ghost hunts but now I find them rather dull, disrespectful, pointless………………
* I only passed my driving test in November 2011, at the tender age of 37. I had lessons on and off (well more off than on) a few sporadic times in my life and finally, after regular 5 lessons I did it! Although I stalled the car 3 times during reverse parking lol.
* In a male dominated house (my husband and 3 boys!) I am very protective of my shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. And you can bet your bottom dollar the minute I want to get dressed our eldest will waltz in to use my hair straighteners! (Note to self: Buy him a pair of straighteners)
* I love to write, but I feel uncomfortable with verbal conversations with people I don’t know very well. If you interviewed me it would be like scrapping your nails down a blackboard – simply wince inducing! LOL
* I have bungee jumped, which was both exciting and scary as hell!
My Top Blog Nominations go to:
Astral Poetry – For the beautiful words
Barefoot Basics - Motivation marvel
Direct Your Own Life – Empowerment for the people
Celestine Rhythm - Relaxing, soothing, ahhhhhhhh
The Conscious Evolution – Monique Williams; inspirational writer, life coach and all round lovely person
Good Luck Charms that Work - Says it all and more. Great little get up and go articles too
I’m Not Lost Just Weird for the chocolate covered pickled herring
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy - Beautifully simple pointers on spirituality
Psychic Jeff – My other-half
Intuitive One - For her thoughts on her psychic abilities, her family and the world
Dumb Workers - Gotta love the “no holds barred” Aussie humour
How to Man Up - Modern advice for the male species
Ghost Cities - Great ghost stories and info from around the world
Transient Sky - Get in touch with the planets and what is going on out there
No Ruff Days - Gorgeous doggie pics and quotes